Why We Are Different
Choosing a dentist for you and your family is an important decision that shouldnâ€™t be taken lightly. Dental professionals vary greatly in:
- Technical skills
- Diagnostic ability
- Desire to participate in quality continuing education
- Care to be gentle and painless
- Time they are willing to spend to know your values and treat you as you want to be treated
- Importance placed on prevention
- Warmth and personality style in a stressful situation
Our medical world is rapidly changing into a very fast paced, high production model that runs patients through the practice as quickly as possible.Â The more patients that the doctor can see, the more money he or she can make. TheÂ focus is on treating symptoms with quick fixes. There is no time, no desire, and no knowledge to go beyond symptom treatment and determine the cause. Â If a cause is never addressed, the problem will surely return. I have chosen a different path. Â You will notice from the moment you walk in that this practice will be different. Â I am committed t0 these promises:
- I promise to take time to understand each person’s values.
- I promise to work with each person to create a plan that fits within their values.
- I promise to teach prevention. Â Dental disease is controllable when committed and understood.
- I promise to look at the cause of disease, and not just band-aid over symptoms.